The Board of Directors of the Association consists of nine (9) members, including a President, a Vice-President, a Secretary, a Treasurer and five Directors. The Board of Directors is the main body of the Association, after the General Assembly. It decides and acts on all issues concerning the Association.
- draws up the rules of procedure of the Association,
- supervises the implementation of the statute and the rules of procedure,
- ensures the implementation of the General Assembly’s decisions,
- manages the money of the Association and determines the amount of the membership fee,
- prepares the annual review, which is subject to vote by the General Assembly,
- determines the monthly remuneration of the President, Secretary and Treasurer,
- convenes the General Assemblies of the members, ordinary or extraordinary, and sets the agenda for the General Assemblies,
- exercises the disciplinary authority over the members of the Association and decides on the penalties to be imposed,
- ensures the smooth running and accomplishment of the Association’s mission in accordance with its statute.